griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
04/16/16 06:52 AM
Re: Congrats to a great Young Man

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
Sincere congrats !! Very cool indeed.

I still have a hard time not picturing him, ( and the twins ) as little kids. Damn I feel old.

You know, bro, I don't want too get to sentimental here....but.....this boy cut his teeth with quite a few fellas on this board. You, foots, eddie, dog, James, naz, soupy, fish, swampy, charlie... and who knows how many I left out (I'm sorry as hell if I missed you....truly, I'm just typing...but I ain't forgot....the trip to Canada with dabs and others comes to mind as an example). It was ALL a part of raising him and who he has become.

Nearly 20 years ago I gave myself the handle of "griffin" on the first cafe because my wife wanted to name him that and I just wasn't sure of "Griffin" as a name....he may never live it down.

All these years later and here I am......about to watch him walk out the door. Where did the years go?

It's been a good ride.

I appreciate all of the time together, the good words, and all that you've all contributed to the raising of a good boy....now nearly a good man. I'm proud of the work we've done.

Apparently it doesn't take a village after all.............it takes an asylum.

That's all I got......but I mean it sincerely.

Thanks!

Scott

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5